6.15.2011

Happy Birthday to Me...

So, this year, I decided to take my first “me” day in two and half years.
(wow - guess it was time)
I have never been away from Duckie (for a personal reason) since she was born.
And since life has been unusually crazy for the past few months year, I thought I would spend my birthday hanging out with complete strangers in someone else’s house (weird and so unlike me).
But seriously, that’s what I did - and let me tell you, it was SO worth it!

I treated myself to a full day dedicated to one of my passions ... photography!
I’m nowhere near being able to call myself a photographer
but why not learn from one of the best!
Ashley Ann’s SnapShop is a full day of fun and practical advice on photography.
Not only did I learn a ton of information, I got to meet her and her adorable family!! 

IT. WAS. AWESOME!!

Of course, I missed the hubs and sweet Duckie but I loved the expression on her face when I went to pick her up. She’s also been doing a “We’re gonna go see Mommy” dance that Lindsay’s husband taught her right before my return. She loves it so much she will spontaneously break into song and dance at any given moment still. :)

Pictures of the weekend to come.

For now, check out Ashley’s blog for a preview!!

No comments:

Post a Comment