11.05.2010

Fingerprint Friday

I probably say this a lot but I love this idea. Mainly because if we all just stop for a second from our crazy busy schedules, it is really easy to see God's hand in something around you. Something that seems so simple is really quite amazing.

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?
Read more about Fingerprint Friday at The Rusted Chain.

This Friday I see God's fingerprints in:

My incredible husband, Mr. Schriewer, and my precious daughter, Duckie!



I love this man with every single ounce of my being. As in any marriage, we've seen ups and downs but every time I look at him, I can see God's fingerprints because we are together through it all. I am so thankful for the years we've spent together and am delighted to spend the rest of our lives together, growing closer together, growing closer towards God and loving our daughter as much as we possibly can. And with Duckie, well, that goes without saying. Children are life's simplest but most complex miracles from God. Just thinking about the physical process of God creating life from us is so overwhelming there are no words to describe it. All ten fingers and toes, each strand of hair on her head was perfectly designed by the ultimate Creator. And I am humbled by the gift of being her mother.

I hope today you are able to see God today.
Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment