12.01.2010

2000 yards of plastic wrap + 600 yards of packing tape

And we are officially moved out of our house. It was a good house too. The one where we brought Ava home with us. She had the cutest lavender, plum, pink, white and brown room. Awwww....tear!! I will miss it for that reason!

Duckie helped with labeling boxes!



Yes, she dressed herself, or at least insisted on wearing these pants with this shirt! :)

So Thanksgiving weekend is a complete blur because it was whirlwind of activity. My family started the festivities on Wednesday night. Brian, Ava, my friend Lindsay and I ran the Turkey Trot (woo hoo!) on Thanksgiving morning. Then Brian's brother's house after that. Then back home to finish packing up the house. Next morning, UHaul truck was there along with my brother and our friend Monty. Our lives were dedicated to moving/cleaning/throwing out stuff until Sunday evening. WHEW!! Glad that is OVER!!! Unfortunately, our incredibly decadent, scrumptious, ooey gooey goodness meals feel like weeks ago.

Check it. MMMMMMMM!!!!


Thanks Jen and Chase for all of the yummy grub. And to Brian's Granny for the dressing. I want more!

Oh and HIGH FIVE to my peeps on the Turkey Trot! Lindsay and I ran the entire time (Can I get a "woot woot!") and shaved TEN whole minutes off of our last 5k time just 6 weeks before that. We are no marathon runners or anything but this was HUGE for us!! Loved it. Brian pushed Duckie and they finished about 3.5 minutes ahead of us. YAY for Duckie and Daddy!!





OOOOOOO!! In other exciting news in our lives, our sweet Duckie is now looking at us and finally calling us "MOM-ma" and "Ta-Da!" Awwwww!! Melts my heart. Fills me with joy. She says "Ya-yah-you" for I love you too!!!!! Oh and maybe even more fun, she can say "tee tee" and "poo poo." Hehe... 12 more days and she turns the Big 2!!



This is one my new most favorite treasures in life...
She 'made' this little reindeer at school today! CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment