1.26.2011

Ba-Bye Super-size Diaper Bag!

As much as I have loved carrying this beautiful diaper bag for the past two years, it's time to retire this monster for something lighter and easier to carry!

I am so excited about this new purchase and even more thrilled about the reasonable price! I have recently uncovered a fondness for Vera Bradley. I know, I know, how out of touch am I to just now be into this. BUT - check this out... I'm using the "Let's Do Lunch" as a mini diaper bag! It is perfect for a few diapers, wipes, a cup, some snacks, has an interior pocket BUT the most important feature of all is that it's fully lined with a wipeable material so that you don't have to worry about it getting all nasty on the inside! And Duckie LOVES to carry this all by herself. Even better!

Hello Vera!!


Goodbye Petunia!!

1 comment: