1.19.2011

Is it just me?...

...or does it seem like every time I have a really great day - one where I feel God really spoke to me - the very next day, I feel like I've been ambushed by a bunch of YUK!!?? This is the handiwork of the evil one, right? ICK POO! Well, let me just go right back to this...

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

BOOYAH! Take that Satan. You aren't getting me down today!!

It's amazing how some solid scripture and a quick lunch trip (with my pal Linds) to the American Girl store can really lift your spirits! :)

It took me about 20 minutes to figure out which Bitty Baby looked the most like Duckie... And then I didn't even buy one. Haha! That store is AMAZING!!


2 comments:

  1. Remind me to learn how to hold a baby without having my fingers sprawled out as much as possible ;) I mean, they look like "Go Go Gadget Fingers".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse! I have it written on my mirror at home! It's like a roundhouse kick in the face to Satan. HA! :)

    Sorry you are having a crummy day. Next time y'all go to the American Girl Store- let me know! I'll tag along! Love the pics!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete